POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What do you think? : Re: What do you think? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What do you think?
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 13 Aug 2009 20:47:44
Message: <4a84b430$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/13/09 18:22, gregjohn wrote:
> I'd support a "constitutional" right for older (high school) students to have
> equal access to school grounds after-hours to organize themselves into
> religious and political interest groups, no matter how controversial, from
> "questioning" teens to Jews for Jesus.

	I can't see a reason for it. If it's after hours, and if you want the
government to get involved, why not just insist on an alternative public
location? Why must it be in a school?

	I'll also note that I'm not sure the constitution forbids this presently.

--
Doctor to patient: Although it's nothing serious, let's keep an eye on
it to make sure it doesn't turn into a major lawsuit.