POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What do you think? : Re: What do you think? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:22:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What do you think?
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 13 Aug 2009 14:59:38
Message: <4a84629a$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

> Actually, I think the school was in the wrong here.  The students who he
> was distributing to have every right to say "no thank you".

I don't think so. School is not the appropriate forum to proselytize. If
you want to give out messages, that's fine, leave them in a public area.
Don't pass it to each individual. Not everyone will appreciate it. If it
were me, I would have taken the candy and chucked the card in the bin
without so much as looking at it...

> But I think the parents of the kid who caused the whole thing probably
> would have a problem with an atheist distributing information.  *That's*
> where the problem usually starts.

Right...

--
~Mike