POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : code editor color coding lost : Re: code editor color coding lost Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: code editor color coding lost
From: David H  Burns
Date: 12 Aug 2009 11:27:37
Message: <4a82df69$1@news.povray.org>
optima wrote:
> Hi,
> In my scene, Povray crashed first. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled Povray
> 3.6.1 . But still all code looks black, color coding of keywords is gone.
> How can I correct this, short of reinstalling windows.?
> Thank you very much.
>
> PS. Options/Editor Preferences menu doesn't help, still same black text.

Something similar happens to me occasionally, but without a crash. But I
can't remember
what I did to correct it. Have you tried resaving the file. So I'm not
much help, but maybe
  two voices will better attract those who know what's going on.

BTW, I have very very seldom had Pov-Ray to crash. It's stability is one
of its assets.

David