POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!
From: Daniel Bastos
Date: 11 Aug 2009 22:51:19
Message: <4a822e27$1@news.povray.org>
In article <4a821935$1@news.povray.org>,
Neeum Zawan wrote:

> On 08/11/09 19:35, Daniel Bastos wrote:
>> Hm. Are you saying that it makes sense for one to use a library if and
>> only if one can afford its price? (Or only in the Princeton's case? In
>> which case, why is Princeton special?)
>
> 	Are you referring to the university library?

Yes, I am.

> 	If so, it's understandable - being a private library.

I think you're saying yes to the first question. But let's consider
your comment here; that is, the privateness of Princeton. I won't ask
you to define `private.' I think that would be difficult. I will ask
something else. If the government funds Princeton in some ways, does
that increases Princeton's responsibility to be together with the
taxpayers when they actively seek to educate themselves?