POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Myths : Re: Myths Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:11:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Myths
From: clipka
Date: 11 Aug 2009 17:24:18
Message: <4a81e182$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson schrieb:
> Yes, that I'm familiar with.  Good show, you should perhaps watch it
> sometime.

Definitely so.

BTW, I found the movie not so great. It was ok, but didn't have what I
liked most about the TV show. Maybe some more serenity (literally) would
have done good (and less death and dying among the crew of course).

Too sad it got scraped after so few episodes - another great show ruined
by short-sighted TV bosses. Like "Space: Above and Beyond" - another one
of my all time TV favorites (and soon to be an addition to my DVD
collection). "Band of Brothers" ranks on par with them, too (if not even
better), though it's a totally different genre of course.