POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 11 Aug 2009 16:23:58
Message: <4a81d35e$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 21:37:20 +0200, andrel wrote:

> Call me a stupid foreigner,

I refuse. :-)

> but if he wasn't within the area of this
> public library he was within that of another one and not using that
> facility. It is all taxpayer money one way or another, so what is the
> point here?

If I remember correctly, the issue was that the part of the township he's
in (where the library is, ironically) doesn't pay taxes that cover the
library system, but there isn't another "local" library (ie, the library
in question *is* his local library).

I'll have to dig the clip up - it's on ComedyCentral.com, I just don't
remember what date it was.

Jim