POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Backward : Re: Backward Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Backward
From: Invisible
Date: 11 Aug 2009 10:18:35
Message: <4a817dbb$1@news.povray.org>
The more I think about this, the more I'm losing the will to go on. All
this effort to jump through hoops to hook up an elaborate jerry-rig of
obsolete hardware to solve a problem which we ALREADY HAVE A PROPPER
SOLUTION FOR. The correct solution is right in front of our eyes, so
we're just going to ignore something and build something that's going to
cause us problems for years to come instead. WHY?! >_<