POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : prism object, cubic_spline, uncategorized error : Re: prism object, cubic_spline, uncategorized error Server Time
14 May 2024 15:40:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: prism object, cubic_spline, uncategorized error
From: TC
Date: 11 Aug 2009 02:47:05
Message: <4a8113e9$1@news.povray.org>
Thank you! It has been a long day and I must confess I did not notice the
different comments in the cubic spline section. I should have paid more
attention.

Even though I use PovRay for more than a decade or so I never needed a prism
with cubic_spline option. I find splines hard to control, so I never used
them until now.

>> I am pretty sure this is not a bug in PovRay,
> So you are pretty sure that your posting is off-topic here, and should
> have been posted to e.g. povray.general instead? Okay...

I feel properly chasticed... mea culpa, mea maxima culpa...

__________ Hinweis von ESET NOD32 Antivirus, Signaturdatenbank-Version 4324 (20090811)

http://www.eset.com