POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Conspiracy Question : Talking about degrees... (Was: Re: Christian Conspiracy Question) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Talking about degrees... (Was: Re: Christian Conspiracy Question)
From: Daniel Bastos
Date: 8 Aug 2009 15:03:02
Message: <4a7dcbe6$1@news.povray.org>
My degree required a number of classes in various fields, and after
taking all of them, I still had to take some more credits to fill it
up reaching a minimum of 124. But, to my surprise, the credits could
be any field other than my own major. Anyway, later on, I applied for
another degree in another school who then told me: ``you didn't take
too many credits in your field.''

Define frustration.