POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Conspiracy Question : Re: Christian Conspiracy Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Conspiracy Question
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Aug 2009 15:20:14
Message: <4a7c7e6e$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> They are born with a color and 'prematurely' grey, so grey or white is
> not their natural color, but you knew that of course.

Yeah. The point is that when you register the horse for racing or breeding
or something, writing the color as "white" means it's albino. If the
*hooves* are brown, it's a grey horse (or brown horse or whatever). The
trickiness of the question is based entirely on the arbitrary rules by the
people who set up the registries.

All horses are born January 1, also. Same sort of silliness.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."