POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Conspiracy Question : Re: Christian Conspiracy Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Conspiracy Question
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Aug 2009 15:18:02
Message: <4a7c7dea$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> I remember something along the lines of somebody else being appointed as
> a president of america before the independence war or something like that.

Technically, since there wasn't a USA before the independence war, they'd
have to word the question very oddly. If they say "First American President"
and mean "First president on the north american continent", then it quite
possibly would be a native american or some such, etc.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."