POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blender hmmmm... : Re: Blender hmmmm... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blender hmmmm...
From: Warp
Date: 6 Aug 2009 12:21:32
Message: <4a7b030c@news.povray.org>
> scott wrote:
> > Hmm, last time I complained about Blender's GUI here I was told it was
> > better to have a common interface per application rather than per OS.

> I think it depends on the application.

  It really does. For example, I use emacs in Linux, Windows and MacOS X,
and I really appreciate that it works identically in all of them so I don't
have to learn three different ways of using it depending on the OS.
(Especially MacOS X has such braindead editing conventions, especially for
the Finnish keyboard, that it would be a real pain.)

--
                                                          - Warp