POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Days of Thunder : Re: Days of Thunder Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:11:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Days of Thunder
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 4 Aug 2009 19:52:23
Message: <4a78c9b7@news.povray.org>
On 08/04/09 18:27, Darren New wrote:
>> The last Outlook Express I used didn't provide any way to do so.
>
> I went to MSDN and typed in "outlook express api" and got bunches of
> documentation, including stuff like "get first message", "get next
> message", and so on. Sometimes it's rough to find documentation on older
> products online, and you have to pay money for it, but it's there.

	There's a difference between a software feature and an API... Ordinary
users would like a File --> Export option.

	At the time I left OE (2002), there were third party apps that
exported/converted them (perhaps some for free). Although I do recall I
used the IMAP route, despite the existence of said software. Perhaps
they weren't free, or I simply didn't trust free Windows software from
random folks on the 'net in those days...?

--
Brain damage is all in your head -- Karl Lehenbauer