POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Days of Thunder : Re: Days of Thunder Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Days of Thunder
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Aug 2009 19:27:29
Message: <4a78c3e1@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan wrote:
>     He was talking about Outlook, which I'll admit to not using. My
> experience is with Express.

I believe they share a file format, but I am not sure.

>> They did. It comes with Outlook. That's why you have to have outlook
>
>     That's fine, then.

But that's what he's complaining about. He installed Windows, didn't install
the software that converts formats, and TB couldn't do the conversion.

> The last Outlook Express I used didn't provide
> any way to do so.

I went to MSDN and typed in "outlook express api" and got bunches of
documentation, including stuff like "get first message", "get next message",
and so on.  Sometimes it's rough to find documentation on older products
online, and you have to pay money for it, but it's there.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."