POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Conspiracy Question : Re: Christian Conspiracy Question Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Conspiracy Question
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Aug 2009 17:49:26
Message: <4a78ace6$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> Only from the perspective of an outsider. Knowledge is not objective, I
> understand why you would like it to be so, but alas...

Well, we're kind of debating over the meaning of the word. What's the
objective word *you* would use for justified true belief?

> Which would not stop some people from knowing they had been abducted,
> even if you would insist they mere believe it.

OK. I'm just objecting to the use of that word to mean that you can know
something which you are justified in believing is false.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."