POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Days of Thunder : Re: Days of Thunder Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Days of Thunder
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Aug 2009 00:55:29
Message: <4a77bf41@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> (how stupid is this: You can't import
> from Outlook .pst files unless Outlook is installed)

Makes perfect sense when you realize Outlook is supplying the libraries to
read and write its data structures. It's like complaining the database is
stupid because you need the database manager to read the tables. :-) That's
how Windows is designed - that's what "component" software is all about.

> So here we go - first newsgroup posting test with T'bird...

Worked!

> (Next thing on the agenda: Replace IE with Firefox...?)

That works too, perhaps even easier.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."