POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Conspiracy Question : Re: Christian Conspiracy Question Server Time
9 Oct 2024 09:58:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Conspiracy Question
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Aug 2009 00:48:34
Message: <4a77bda2$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> better than 90% of the time, I'm right.

You mean, better than 90% of the time you remember making the prediction and
remember checking, you're right?  Or do you actually keep objective notes?

Granted, it's definitely a skill you can learn to read people and to pick up
subtle clues. I'm just saying ...

> I've also been told by people in professions that depend on the ability
> to read people and situations that my instincts are exceptionally good -

See, now *that* is justified belief. :-)  Without some external validation,
you can never tell whether you're fooling yourself.

Just look at any friend who is infatuated with some girl that's no good for
him. :-)

A very good book on the subject:
http://www.amazon.com/Gift-Fear-Gavin-Becker/dp/0440226198

--