POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Conspiracy Question : Re: Christian Conspiracy Question Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Conspiracy Question
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Aug 2009 18:23:45
Message: <4a776371$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> I don't see how that relates - I'm talking about understanding depth of
> field.....?

I've even read of tribes of people living in rainforests for generations
who, when the researcher takes them out of the forest, are amazed that he
knows how to make cows the size of flies. Never having been able to see more
than a dozen yards in a straight line, they never got the whole perspective
thing figured out.

Not that I've ever been able to find a cite for that, but I remember reading
it long ago in a context that would imply it wasn't fictional.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."