POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Conspiracy Question : Re: Christian Conspiracy Question Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Conspiracy Question
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 3 Aug 2009 14:43:18
Message: <4a772fc6@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:
> "Darren New" <dne### [at] sanrrcom> schreef in bericht
>> I found these to be tedious and silly, myself. It wasn't an interesting
>> view on the nature of God, IMO. There was still all the unexplained
>> supernatural nonsense with a token toss of "science" into the mix.
>>

> Really? I enjoyed them. Which shows how people can react differently to
> things  :-)
>
> Thomas

Tried to enjoy them, but there is only so many time you can watch, "The
Blaire Witch Project", remade every week before you just have to sit
back and think, "There people really are idiots." For me.. The threshold
was one episode of morons wandering around going, "Did you hear that!",
with night vision cameras aimed at their faces, and later "analyzing"
the evidence for the same sort of random camera glitches and noise I get
from well.. any camera or my computer speakers, if not grounded
properly, and oohing over the ones that "sounded" or "looked", by random
coincidence, like they where "directed by intelligence". Sadly, imho,
those things seemed to be the only thing on those shows that hold that
attribute. lol

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {