POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of conspiracy theories : Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 2 Aug 2009 15:27:47
Message: <4a75e8b3$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/02/09 12:47, Darren New wrote:
> John VanSickle wrote:
>> The anti-Bush people said the same about Bush and his policies, as well.
>
> I think one difference is that something like 70%-80% of the people
> approve of (some of) Obama's policies, while 70%-80% disapproved of
> Bush's policies. The Obama policies that most people disapprove of are

	Somewhat disagree. A lot of that 70-80% disagreement with Bush was
towards the end. If you look at, say, Iraq war support it was mostly in
the 40-60% range.

	There may have been some policies that the country was 70-80% in
disagreement with, but then you'd get the same "some" disclaimer that
you put with Obama.

--
Kotter: "Have you ever considered becoming a vet?"
Epstein: "Uh...Uh no. My brother Sanchez was in the army. Didn't like it