POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of conspiracy theories : Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 2 Aug 2009 14:29:11
Message: <4a75daf7@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 02:16:01 -0400, John VanSickle wrote:

> They do
> honestly believe that Obama's policies will do far more harm than good.

Arguably, many of these same people are the ones who proudly proclaim
that America has the "best health care system in the world", despite the
cost of health care here being the *highest* in the world, the system
itself being ranked something like 50th in the world, and the average
life span being something like 37th in the world.

I wonder how we rank in the cost of malpractice insurance for
doctors....certainly that's a huge part of the insane costs of health
care here in the US.

Jim