POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of conspiracy theories : Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Aug 2009 13:14:44
Message: <4a75c984$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> other general broadcast companies are either too tightly bound to one
> political party or too busy avoiding law suits and/or loss of audience
> to have an political opinion.

Also, they depend on getting press releases and access to the president, and
they find themselves snubbed if they annoy the government too much. If
you're doing comedy instead of news, it's OK to make fun of the government
two or three days after the event has been reported in all the "serious" media.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."