POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Conspiracy Question : Re: Christian Conspiracy Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:12:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Conspiracy Question
From: David H  Burns
Date: 1 Aug 2009 18:40:09
Message: <4a74c449$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Warp wrote:
>>   Is it true that there are "closet atheists" in many parts of the US?
>
> Yes. Lots of places, especially in the south (known as the "bible belt")
> there will be tremendous discrimination against atheists, to the point
> of being harassed out of town. (I don't know about "many parts," mind.
> Just the very religious parts.)

Yes the "south" is swamp of hatred, ignorance, stupidity, peopled by
benighted morons
who are capable of the most heinous crimes for religion or any other
reason. Why don't y'all
enlightened, rational, and wise folk who know us so well just flood us
with nerve gas and
improve the human race!

(No icon I know is applicable here.)
David