POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Windows Graphic Programming : Re: Windows Graphic Programming Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows Graphic Programming
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Aug 2009 14:46:19
Message: <4a748d7b$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   My keyboard is so old that it has one of the big plugs. I have to use an
> adaptor to connect it to a modern PS/2 connector.

Yeah, I have one of those left too, but I don't use it any more.

I recently spilled on my usual keyboard, so I switched to another I had
sitting around.  I hadn't realized how much I touchtype even things like
"home" and "end" and "page down".  For several days I was hitting "insert"
instead of "home" because the block of keys is across instead of down on
this one.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."