POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Windows Graphic Programming : Re: Windows Graphic Programming Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows Graphic Programming
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Jul 2009 23:10:24
Message: <4a73b220$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> .... do you have an old PS/2 keyboard, or is it USB already?

I just booted a Windows 98 rescue floppy burned onto a DVD on a USB keyboard
on an x64 machine with 6G of RAM. Worked well enough to bring up a DOS
prompt and "more readme.txt" worked, so it can't be *too* hard.

No, it couldn't see the NTFS drives. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."