POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Walking : Re: Walking Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Walking
From: Invisible
Date: 31 Jul 2009 05:14:36
Message: <4a72b5fc$1@news.povray.org>
My pedometer is currently inoperable, but it seems that on a typical day
at work, I take about 300 - 600 steps.

If a make a lap of the park in my lunch break, that seems to be about
1,000 steps.

And if I go dancing, I typically get through roughly 2,000 steps per hour.

However, my record number of steps for a single day is 9,050. And that
was the day I stayed up until gone midnight dancing. I danced for hours
on end! And that *still* didn't take me past 10,000 steps.

As far as I can determine, the 10,000 step challenge is impossible.
There aren't enough hours in the day available for walking to actually
take that many steps...