POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Signs you're doing it wrong... : Re: Signs you're doing it wrong... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Signs you're doing it wrong...
From: Invisible
Date: 31 Jul 2009 04:54:26
Message: <4a72b142@news.povray.org>
> Doxygen can be good enough, if used at least correctly.

Never heard of Doxygen, but if it's anything like Javadoc and Haddock...
Far too many Haskell libraries have Haddock listings which are useless.
You know, the kind where the tool produces a list of what functions are
available, but can't tell you any more than that because nobody has
written any, you know, *documentation*.

> But slappy programmers just hope Doxygen will understand the code for them.

Slappy programmers? Is that the kind of programmers that make you want
to slap them? I'll have to remember that one... :-D