POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of conspiracy theories : Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:12:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 30 Jul 2009 23:45:47
Message: <4a7268eb$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> On 30-7-2009 20:59, Warp wrote:
>> andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>>> US policy never seems to amaze because I have not seen much hatred or
>>> personals attacks on Obama yet.
>>
>> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp
>> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp
>> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/50lies.asp
>> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp
>>
>> etc.
>>
> None of these seem to come directly from the republican party and most
> if not all date from during the campaign. So there is no reason to
> change my conclusion that the republican party has accepted Obama as
> their president and are not using foul play to remove him from power
> and/or cripple the administration simply because he is from that other
> party. Also McCain's reaction when confronted with a xenophobe supporter
> during the campaign points to a more 'mature' attitude by both parties.

There is a Youtube on this issue, which I don't have a link to. Someone
from Huffpo (man that place is a weird mix of fact based stuff and pure
bullshit, but that is a different issue), where one of their reporters
tries to get a clear answer from people on "if" Obama was born in the
US. It was only like 5-6 people, but one tried damn hard to *not* be
interviewed, most of the others waffled a lot, and wouldn't answer,
except to babble, in a few cases, about, "Its being looked into", and
only one admitted that he "accepted" the truth, only he also claimed
that Obama was trying to systematically destroy the country with his
policies.

Some times you don't need conspiracy, just paranoia, combined with
rampant delusion, and a blind refusal to accept reality, all topped with
a hint of lime (without the m).

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {