POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Windows Graphic Programming : Re: Windows Graphic Programming Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows Graphic Programming
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Jul 2009 16:11:21
Message: <4a71fe69$1@news.povray.org>
David H. Burns wrote:
> Thanks for all the help. If anyone knows anything that might help me dig
> into it, let me know.

Use a higher-level library. Use Tcl/Tk, or Qt, or .NET, or any of the
hundreds of free systems that let you say "create a window X by Y, put an
image there, and give me commands to set colors into pixels."  It's about 10
lines of Tcl code, for example, and probably not a *whole* lot more .NET code.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."