POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of conspiracy theories : Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Jul 2009 16:08:12
Message: <4a71fdac$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> So there is no reason to
> change my conclusion that the republican party has accepted Obama as
> their president and are not using foul play to remove him from power
> and/or cripple the administration simply because he is from that other
> party.

http://spectator.org/blog/2009/07/17/health-care-and-the-tea-partie

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2009/07/20/obama_pushes_back_against_talk.html

Uh, no. Living here, I can guarantee you there's frequent "defeat obama even
at the cost of the rest of america" going on pretty frequently.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."