POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Windows Graphic Programming : Windows Graphic Programming Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Windows Graphic Programming
From: David H  Burns
Date: 30 Jul 2009 15:40:52
Message: <4a71f744@news.povray.org>
This is a spin of pf the "Please tell me it isn't so!" thread and so off
topic to off topic.

Clipka:

David:
>> > If it is (and I can't believe that it's all that complicated), why is it??

Well, exasperated, I'm willing to admit it: Graphics programming in
Windows is
complicated, too complicated to bother with it appears to me. So I guess
I'll have
to admit that Windows programming in a multitasking environment is
*hard* and not
much fun and I can't do it , at least with tools and help I have been
able to find.

Thanks for all the help. If anyone knows anything that might help me dig
into it, let me know.

"I'm not smarter than a fifth grader." ;)

(My thought about Microsoft and all its current software are *very*
uncharitable.)

David :)