POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Straight Dope : Re: Straight Dope Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Straight Dope
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Jul 2009 03:05:05
Message: <4a714621$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Jesus talked about holding the other cheek. Still the crusades are commonly
> associated with the religion he founded. Why should science be treated any
> different in this respect?

Actually, I guess you might be asserting that you believe the pope, the
cardinals, and the inquisitors weren't really religious after all, or that
they were torturing people not because of any sort of religious belief. I
think I'd ask you to actually provide some evidence that the pope *isn't*
catholic, tho, to coin a phrase.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."