POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christian Conspiracy Question : Re: Christian Conspiracy Question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christian Conspiracy Question
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Jul 2009 03:01:39
Message: <4a714553$1@news.povray.org>
stbenge wrote:
> If I remember correctly the moral behind that story was that man was
> trying to reach God's throne in a vain fashion, and God was asserting
> his superior wisdom. "You can't reach spiritual heights with muscle/mind
> alone."

... after which, God used muscle power to bring down the tower, because
otherwise they might have reached his throne.

When you actually follow through, most of the stories make no sense. "God
intervened to make them fail, because if he hadn't, they would have failed."

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."