POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Engineering perfection : Re: Engineering perfection Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Engineering perfection
From: Darren New
Date: 29 Jul 2009 18:29:19
Message: <4a70cd3f$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I don't know if they make it differently in other countries, but they are
> quite easy to open, like in that video.

As long as you get the right side, yes. :-)

We have like this in my part of the USA:
http://www.re-nest.com/uimages/re-nest/4-14-2009milk.jpg
http://www.wikihow.com/images/thumb/a/a4/Flowery-milk-carton-)-3936.jpg/250px-Flowery-milk-carton-)-3936.jpg

It comes sealed with a little pull-tab inside, like on a soda can, and the
cap keeps the air out, so it lasts a bit longer.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."