POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sneaky Giant : Re: Sneaky Giant Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:13:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sneaky Giant
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Jul 2009 13:41:05
Message: <4a6c9531$1@news.povray.org>
Chris B wrote:
> Once launched, if
> a hostile device has to put out a stronger signal to correctly track
> you, it stands more chance of giving away it's own position and trajectory.

True. The last defense against a missile is a gattling gun that tracks its
radar tracker, so maybe giving it more to track is good. I hadn't thought of
that.  You win if the enemy is visible looking for you farther away than you
can be seen by the enemy.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."