POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 13:10:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!
From: Darren New
Date: 25 Jul 2009 18:54:42
Message: <4a6b8d32$1@news.povray.org>
David H. Burns wrote:
> Your points are well taken, I should have said programing is not
> *fundamentally* difficult.

It is fundamentally difficult. It's as fundamentally difficult as any
applied mathematics. For sufficiently small problems, you may be able to do
it in spite of it being fundamentally difficult.

> programming is not difficult.

Then why do you have such a hard time understanding simple things like OO
programs? :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."