POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Microsoft Arrrrggghhh! : Re: Microsoft Arrrrggghhh! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Microsoft Arrrrggghhh!
From: Darren New
Date: 23 Jul 2009 23:43:34
Message: <4a692de6$1@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan wrote:
>     You're not seriously complaining, are you? In most cases, I would
> want it to prompt me before it installed.

I'm seriously complaining that they'd ask you to agree to install it, then
do a 45-minute download, then *stop* and ask you if you're really sure you
wanted to install it.  I mean, damn guys, make it so I can walk away if it's
going to be an hour of disk thrashing.  It would have finished before I got
back, except it stopped to ask if I really wanted to do what I already
agreed to.

Fortunately, it isn't urgent, so I'll just go and install it before I go to
bed. Assuming, of course, that it doesn't stop in the MIDDLE to ask me
something. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."