POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A surprising discovery : A surprising discovery Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  A surprising discovery
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 23 Jul 2009 15:44:32
Message: <4a68bda0@news.povray.org>
There are many people who believe that Haskell is a weird and baffling
language. Personally, I think this is untrue. Obviously, I am in the
minority here. But today, I found this:

http://www.e-pig.org/downloads/epigram-notes.pdf

WTF-O-Meter: 11.0

(Calibrated with 2001: A Space Oddessy as the 10.0 reference point.)

If you thought Haskell was far-out, this stuff is just mental. Even I
have only the vaguest comprehension of what the hell they're talking
about. This must surely be the only paper ever to refer to Haskell and
ML as "traditional languages". (Not, say, Java and C...) Truly there are
more things in Heaven and Hell than Man can know! o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/