POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Twin lens reflex cameras : Re: Twin lens reflex cameras Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:14:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Twin lens reflex cameras
From: Florian Pesth
Date: 23 Jul 2009 15:29:52
Message: <4a68ba30$1@news.povray.org>
Am Wed, 22 Jul 2009 20:09:13 -0700 schrieb Ken:

> I got bird photos and other stuff if anyone wants to see them :)
> http://ken.smugmug.com/

Most impressive, thank you very much for sharing! Your images show me,
that I still have a long way to go. The western tanager is a so beautiful
shot!

In case you like to see - I should update them some time, this are
already a bit older:
http://www.pesth.org/photography/macro/

BTW my favourite picture of mine so far is this (no macro)
http://www.pesth.org/gallery/travel/eurasia/poland/warsaw2/61
or this
http://www.pesth.org/gallery/travel/eurasia/poland/warsaw2/63