POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 01:12:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!
From: David H  Burns
Date: 23 Jul 2009 15:21:19
Message: <4a68b82f$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> David H. Burns <dhb### [at] cherokeetelnet> wrote:
>>>   You clearly don't understand what "object-oriented programming" means.
>>> Then you come here to tell us that you don't want it, whatever it might be.
>>>
>> I have seen a number of object oriented programs.
>
>   Ironically, by saying that you are only *confirming* what I just wrote.

OK I have seen OOP programs but I don't know what object orient
programming mean.
Object Oriented Programming does produce Object Oriented Programs, but
looking
at them doesn't tell me what Object Oriented Programming means. I'll
accept that. Now, I ask again
tell me what Object Oriented Programming means.

David