POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so!:Apparently it is! Server Time
9 Oct 2024 19:12:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!:Apparently it is!
From: David H  Burns
Date: 23 Jul 2009 08:55:30
Message: <4a685dc2$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> "David H. Burns" <dhb### [at] cherokeetelnet> wrote:

>>> Yes, being active in the development of POV-Ray 3.7 I *may* happen to personally
>>> get my hands dirty on the code of POV-Ray 4's SDL engine.
>> So it is so after all
>> :(

> So it is *what* after all? Me single-handedly going to take over the world or
> what??

That's what it sounds like, the Pov-Ray world anyway. You've greatly
increased my paranoia.
Any day now I expect the carpenter's union to redesign and rebuild my
house not for
convenience or comfort but to teach me the current accepted practice in
carpentry.

> Mwahahaha - Yeeees - I've always wanted to do that...
>
> Ah, BTW & FYI: Me being a contributing developer to POV-Ray doesn't mean that
> I'm member of the official dev team. I do contribute code now and then, but as
> for making decisions about which direction to go, the buck does *not* stop
> here.

Despite my concerns, I do appreciate all the work that the official and
unofficial
of Pov-Ray have done over the year --excellent work for my part.

David :)