POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Rebel without a cause : Re: Rebel without a cause Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:26:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rebel without a cause
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 22 Jul 2009 18:26:07
Message: <4a6791ff$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:28:18 +0100, Invisible wrote:

> Anyway, the girl
> next to her complained that I should wear something more trendy,

"Have you any suggestions?" is a good way to start a conversation. :-)

Or, if she wasn't aware that you heard, the next time you're helping her
with a computer problem, say "say, I heard you mention that you thought I
should wear something more trendy - do you have any ideas that I might
ponder?"

Jim