POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another dumb SQL question : Re: Another dumb SQL question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another dumb SQL question
From: Halbert
Date: 22 Jul 2009 17:50:20
Message: <4a67899c$1@news.povray.org>
You're right. I hope this is better....Say I have two
tables:Sales:Manufacturer    Model        Number
sold=========       =====
========Ford            F10          16Ford
Model T      13Chevy           Nova         2VW              Golf
 3VW              Beetle       712Stock:Manufacturer    Model
Number In Stock=========       =====
===========Ford            Fairmont     31Porsche
       911          99Renault         Le Car       1Cadillac        El
Dorado    2VW              Square Back  71I would like to combine this
data with a query for results like:Manufacturer         Number Sold
    Number in Stock  Total=========
     ====Ford                 29                   31
   60Chevy                 2                    0
2etc...This isn't the real data, of course, just a similar example. I am
just a little fuzzy on how to get this together on SQL. Anyone have any

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (4 KB)