POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
9 Oct 2024 11:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 22 Jul 2009 10:48:10
Message: <4a6726aa$1@news.povray.org>
On 07/22/09 05:21, Warp wrote:
> Invisible<voi### [at] devnull>  wrote:
>> IME, programs written in C are almost always unreadable. But I'm biased. ;-)
>
>    Your problem is that you refuse to aknowledge readability even for examples
> which clearly are, probably because of some principle.

	Well, just because C is more readable than Haskell doesn't mean it's
readable.<G>

	If David is still reading, I can sympathize with him being scared of
OOP if he was introduced to it via C++ or Java. Constructors can be a
pain in C++, along with other problems. I'd suggest some "simple"
language like Python where the syntax won't get in the way of
understanding the OO principles.

--
When the lion was given his courage, he promptly ate up the Wizard,
Dorothy, the scarecrow and the tinman.