POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!
From: scott
Date: 22 Jul 2009 07:07:04
Message: <4a66f2d8$1@news.povray.org>
> Oh, I have a far bigger "problem" than that: C is the number one language
> requested in job adverts. :-(

So anyone interested in programming jobs might think it's a good idea to at
least learn the basics...

BTW, at University there were *very* few people who failed to write C++
programs by the end of the course (and this was an Engineering course don't
forget).  I really find it impossible to believe that you couldn't learn the
basics of C++ from a book or decent web tutorial.