POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:13:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!
From: scott
Date: 22 Jul 2009 04:55:26
Message: <4a66d3fe$1@news.povray.org>
> As I
> seem to be the lone objector to the Pov-Ray SDL going OOP,

I very much doubt that - but it will help your cause if you a) write about
it in the correct place (ie not this group) and b) explain yourself a bit
more rather than just "OOP makes things more complex" - because for most of
us here that is just the opposite of our experiences.

Do you have any alternative ideas for what the POV4 SDL should be like?
People will certainly discuss them with you in the pov4 group.