POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:27:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!
From: David H  Burns
Date: 22 Jul 2009 04:35:18
Message: <4a66cf46$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Did you ever try to write a macro in SDL to position or rotate an object
> relative to the camera?  You can't tell me that an OOP version wouldn't
> be simpler!

Yes I have; maybe an OOP version would be simpler. The current SDL is
not without flaws.
Maybe OOP would magically fix them. I guess I'll find out if I continue
using Pov-Ray. As I
seem to be the lone objector to the Pov-Ray SDL going OOP, I don't
suppose there is much
point in my saying more. After all, I'm assured that such changes will
be for my own good.
:)