POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tell me it isn't so! : Re: Tell me it isn't so! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tell me it isn't so!
From: David H  Burns
Date: 21 Jul 2009 17:27:15
Message: <4a6632b3$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> David H. Burns <dhb### [at] cherokeetelnet> wrote:
>> Chambers wrote:
>
>>> Why do you associate OOP with .Net?
>
>> Needless complexity.
>
>   That didn't answer the question at all.

True I didn't use a complete sentence. Both OOP and .Net programing seem
needlessly
  complex. My sole experience with .Net is with Microsoft Visual
Basic.Net, version
2008 and the first version. I really don't know the significance of the
".net" extension
attached to a program name, but I associate it with Microsoft bloat and
obscurity.

David