POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another conspiracy theory bites the dust : Re: Another conspiracy theory bites the dust Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:26:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another conspiracy theory bites the dust
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Jul 2009 12:31:02
Message: <4a65ed46$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> BTW, I also like this one - looks like by now we may actually have the
> technology they'd have needed to fake the whole smash :P

That's hella funny!

I was at a lecture by one of the two guys once, and he was talking about how
he was coming down the ladder, and his foot slipped, so he moved around to
the back side of the ladder so if he fell off it wouldn't show on world-wide
TV.  It was funny to go back and watch again, and see him come half way down
and move to the other side, and know it wasn't really planned that way.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."