POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another conspiracy theory bites the dust : Re: Another conspiracy theory bites the dust Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another conspiracy theory bites the dust
From: Warp
Date: 20 Jul 2009 14:21:29
Message: <4a64b5a9@news.povray.org>
Chambers <Ben### [at] gmailcom_no_underscores> wrote:
> Clearly, people who believe such things have never worked for a large
> company before.  If they had, they would understand just how difficult
> such a thing is.

  Especially since the Moon landings were not conducted as an internal
project of NASA. There were quite many third-party contractors involved
in the whole project. For example the lunar lander was constructed by a
third-party contractor (Grumman Aerospace Corporation).

  Many conspiracy theorists claim that the lunar lander couldn't have
worked. I think that the engineers at Grumman who designed the lander would
have known if it couldn't work. The idea of bribing a third-party company
to keep quite about a non-working lunar lander is rather ludicrous.

--
                                                          - Warp